Unique Travel Ideas
At the very heart of Tourism that Cares lies a passion to design tours around the needs of clients and agents to experience something different, something that fits a unique set of experiences, that will leave a lifelong memory with each and every client participating in these journeys. We are continuously analysing how people travel and, what value they place on innovative experiences. Below are some of our latest innovations.
The Flying Chef- A journey of fine wine, food and unique destinations (Southern Africa)
11 Nights/ 12 Days:
This journey involves a lovely celebrity chef, who specialises in heritage food from various cultures in our beautiful nation. We will visit 3 iconic highlights of Southern Africa, in our 11-day journey namely Cape Town, Kruger National Park, and Victoria Falls. Weaved into the journey will be great interactive meal experiences, enabling each guest to partake in meals that compliment our rainbow nation’s incredibly diverse culture.
From preparing a meal with endless views of the Atlantic Ocean, to sampling unique specialities made on an open fire deep in a safari lodge, to enjoying gourmet cuisine on a private island in the middle of the mighty Zambezi River, near Victoria Falls, this tour with tantalize the tastebuds, but also prickle all 5 of your senses on a trip of a lifetime.
- 5 Nights in Clarendon Bantry Bay, Cape Town
- 3 Nights in Rock Fig Safari Lodge, Timbavati Game reserve, greater Kruger
- 1 Night in The Residence, Houghton, Johannesburg
- 2 Nights in Chundu Island Lodge, Zambezi River, Victoria Falls.
Travel by all forms possible (Southern Africa) 14 Nights/ 15 Days:
This out of the box trip is designed to give the adventurous traveller, a taste for the many unique forms of travel in Southern Africa. From a hot air balloon over a Big 5 safari area, to a helicopter flight over Table Mountain, to a Boat cruise on the mighty Zambezi River, to 4 x 4 Jeep experience deep in the Atlantis Sand dunes, to a historic railway experience on Rovos Rail, to a scenic charter flight over northern Botswana’s Savute, to a guided Mokoro canoe experience in the Okavango Delta. Let’s not forget the chauffeured vintage car journey to a historic 300-year-old wine estate, to a delightful horse and carriage ride through the vineyards, and the cruise on a modern superyacht around Robben Island, in Cape Town
- 5 Nights in Belmond Mount Nelson, Cape Town
- 2 Nights on the Rovos Rail from Cape Town to Pretoria
- 3 Nights in Old Drift Lodge, Victoria Falls
- 2 Nights in Belmond Savute Lodge, Botswana
- 2 Nights in Belmond Eagles Island, Okavango Delta
Digital Detox (Kruger National Park and Kwa Zulu Natal)
9 Nights/ 10 Days
This tour takes you off the relentless cycle of digital screens, and really enables the traveller who is locked into an overloaded information age process, to unplug, and enjoy some of the most beautiful landscapes, wilderness areas known to us, and yet, deliberately makes access to the internet, very limited. We focus on a few key areas: Kruger National Park south and central area and the unspoiled coastline of northern Kwa Zulu Natal, near the Mozambique border.
- 2 Nights in a seasonal tented camp set deep within southern Kruger
- 3 Nights in a private concession belonging to Rhino Post Safaris in central Kruger
- 4 Nights in Thonga Beach Lodge, set deep in a protected marine area, without any neighbouring coastal resorts
Get in touch and start planning your trip
M5 Place, Hibiscus street, Durbanville, Cape Town, 7550, South Africa
Office Hours: MON-FRI: 09h00 – 17h00 GMT +02:00
© 2020 Tourism That Cares