Featured Property: Etali Safari Lodge
Etali Safari Lodge, situated in the Madikwe Game Reserve, has a good reputation for providing guests with a unique and personalised luxury African Safari experience. It’s any safari lover’s dream where nature, relaxation, and comfort combine to form an unforgettable memory.
Features of Etali Safari Lodge
- Continental and warm Breakfasts, a la carte lunch, afternoon tea and a la carte dinners are served in the main dining area. Etali also caters for all religious and health-based dietary requirements and specialist Kosher meal services are available on site.
- This kid-friendly Safari lodge welcomes guests of all ages. They offer a range of kids activities and babysitting services available during your family stay. There’s even a “Bumble Drive” where children under 6 years old can go on after breakfast, which focuses on “non-dangerous game” like Zebra and Giraffe.
- The iconic Etali WAterhole is situated in on the western side of the main lodge and is a popular spot amongst park wildlife. Breakfast, lunch and boma dinners are all served in areas overlooking the waterhole. Guests are also invited to cool down, relax and enjoy an armchair safari poolside, with a cocktail poolside.
Included in the rate:
- All Game Drives
- Kids activities & babysitting
- All meals and snacks
- House wines, local beers, soft drinks & bottled mineral water
- Use of the gym & steam room
Currently, Madikwe Game Reserve is the fifth largest game reserve and one of the lesser-known parks in South Africa. This makes it a hidden- gem as it is regarded as one of the best conservation areas in Africa with a diverse environment offering the discerning nature-lover a great abundance of life.
With a 23 year history of focusing on great travel experiences within this region of Africa, Tourism That Cares is an expert Luxury Travel Agency that specialises in luxury African safari’s, luxury Kosher safari’s as well as incentive groups, multi-national conferences, and product launch events. Get in touch with one of our experienced luxury travel agents today to make your dream holiday or event a reality!
Get in touch and start planning your trip
M5 Place, Hibiscus street, Durbanville, Cape Town, 7550, South Africa
Office Hours: MON-FRI: 09h00 – 17h00 GMT +02:00
© 2020 Tourism That Cares